The Vistech
Breaking News
recent

Natasha Hamilton reveals why her Celebrity Big Brother pals won't be invited to her wedding

Natasha Hamilton reveals why her Celebrity Big Brother pals won't be invited to her wedding



upcoming wedding.
The Atomic Kitten got engaged to 5ive hunk Ritchie Neville shortly after leaving the house six weeks ago.
But despite forming some solid friendships with the likes of Gail Porter and Bobby Davro on the Channel 5 reality show, she doesn't want any of them there on her big day,
During an exclusive chat with Mirror Online, she explained: "Even though I made some good friends in the house, none of them are lifelong friends.
The CBB stars are not on Natasha's guest list
"Me and Ritchie want an intimate wedding so I doubt I'll be inviting any of them to be honest. I've not really heard from any of them since the show finished - especially not Farrah [Abraham] and Jenna [Jameson].
"I'd be very surprised if I ever saw either of them again. Farrah and I will never be friends, Mind you, I doubt there is anyone who'd want to be her friend that lived in that house. And that's not me being a b***h. She's just not my type of person."
Natasha and Ritchie are planning to get hitched in 2017. Although they ignited their romance while appearing on The Big Reunion, they wouldn't consider any reality TV projects surrounding their wedding.
@RitchieNeville/Twitter
Natasha and Ritchie Neville got engaged shortly after CBB wrapped
"Absolutely no way," the gorgeous red-head added. "Planning a wedding is stressful enough. We wouldn't want that extra stress. We just want our wedding and all the planning to be ours.
"I think we'd consider a newlyweds style reality show. We lead very normal lives but our house is pretty chaotic because we have so many people living under one roof!"
shine

shine

Powered by Blogger.
SoftApplic